Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Hydrangea


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with the option of Use A Die Cut Or Punch
 Our sponsor is  IKEsART digis 


Crafters Companion Die'sire Decorative Square Doilies Dies and Crafting companion Scalloped hearts. The image is Hydrangea courtesy of our sponsor r  IKEsART digis    coloured with promarkers. La lace butterfly






 So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


8 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful card Ginny, lovely colours

Janette said...

Beautiful card Ginny, love hydrangea flowers they are so pretty.xx

Alison59 said...

So pretty Ginny :-)

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Super colours. Elaine

Claire said...

Gorgeous card. Love the die cut element
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely Ginny, x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card

ike said...

So very pretty and what a gorgeous colour :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog