Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Rose Corner


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything goes with an option of THREE OF A KIND

I printed Rose Corner three times onto my card. Rose Corner is from  IKEsART digis   coloured with  coloured with Promarkers. X-cut Die Vintage Notes Doily and Spellbinders Dies -Scalloped circles dies.
  


  So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP




5 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Ginny inside and out.xx

ike said...

Such a pretty piece Ginny and I love the colour.
Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

SO beautiful Ginny; my fave colour scheme :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, lovely colour and design

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny, lovely colours and design
Lorraine x