Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Tough Turkey

Good Evening All,
We have a new challenge over Through the Craft Room Door

As always the theme is Anything Goes’

Our sponsors is   Dr. Digi's House of Stamps


I printed the sentiment and the image onto the card. The image is Tough Turkey courtesy of our sponsor   Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  coloured with Promarkers and polychromo pencils.  Snowflake Hobbycraft mini dies and X-Cut Christmas stocking die



So pop over to Through The Craft Room Door. see all the over.


8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your card a great design,fab image.xxx

Claire said...

I just spat tea everywhere. This made me laugh so much. I love your card. Thank you for brightening my evening
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Janette said...

Ginny this is so funny, a fabulous fun card I love it.xx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha super fun card Ginny :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Great turkey card, and sentiment

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Emmax

sallysbitz2 said...

A humorous Christmas card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Furrbster said...

This is such a fun card,

Hugz Tinz